Wednesday, January 19, 2011

first post

it's absolutely freezing here in nebraska, so i've been bundled up in my dorm room for half the day perusing/reading/admiring fashion blogs and drinking capri sun. i got really inspired by all the great blogs i was looking at and decided to start my own. i think it'll be a mix of my own outfit posts, pictures of my roommate and her weird habits/awesome style, happenings in our dorm and out and about on the university of nebraska-lincoln campus and lots of dream outfits courtesy of polyvore. i should say now that i plan to be very consistent and regular with my posts so then it might actually happen.

soooooooooo for my first picture post-y thing, i'll show y'all the outfit that i would kill to be wearing right now if a. it wasn't minus 5 degrees and blizzarding (i think...i haven't looked outside in awhile) and b. i had money to spend.






Kimchi Blue Swiss Dot Lace Inset Blouse
Boy. Reconstructed Sailor Pant
Jessica Simpson Collection SHOES Dress DANY
UO Chandelier Earrings
Sno Coral Plaited Headband
 
(all clothes found on polyvore)

No comments:

Post a Comment