Friday, February 18, 2011

hey there ho there how do ya do?

no outfit post this friday 'cause i don't think my outfit is worth posting because it's the same pair of jeans i've worn in like the last three posts with another shirt (courtesy of my roomieshroomiepie) (but my underwear is really cute and frilly)/i'm doing office hours so i can't awkwardly pose in the upc office because that would be weird. so this post is basically about nothing. i just thought i'd check in, say hey there (ho there how do ya do...like in princess diaries? at the beginning? lanna, anna and fontana?)

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ALVIN AILEY IS FREE FOR STUDENTS! HOLY CRIPES I HAVE TO LEAVE THE INTERWEBS AND GET TICKETS!

edit: they're actually $22.50. i've spent all of my money on dresses and fro yo, but alvin ailey is worth the money. the huxtables went to alvin ailey. sooo...
bye i'm sorry this post was pointless.

oh p.s. i ordered the dress! so maybe i'll wear cute things on tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Grove Lions saying hi to you!
    I'm Lana! Anna! Foooontaana!

    i messed up the first comment so now it's been REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR! and yeah. snoring nick jonas upc la di da

    ReplyDelete